Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Organization & Decluttering

There is something about organizing that I get a thrill from. I love everything to look neat, simple and clean. I am always excited to find different ways to organize or that perfect gadget to streamline anything down to the smallest space.

I am getting ready to have a garage sale and I have been going through each space in our house to "simplify". In the next week, I am going to target a new space every night and still try to accomplish some of my pending projects.

Yes, this is my medicine cabinet...but I had to start small. After a long day at work, bathing the kids, dishes and the never ending laundry, I do not have much energy. Plus I need to read the daily blog posts from my favorite blog sites, craigslist and then slickdeals.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment