Monday, October 26, 2009

Annelise's Room

Here's some pics of how her room is today.

I am thinking that I will do some sort of curtain above her bed and use the frame in the post below there as well.



I am not quite sure what to do on this wall or if I should do anything at all.

The curtains need to go. They are too short and I really do not like the valance.
I am not big on the rug either but Mike won't let me get rid of it because "it is a good quality rug."

The bedding is newer and I'd like the shabby chic look. The lamps are also going to stay because they were a splurge.

The right side sheves are probably going to stay but the left side is basically storage. I need some more ideas!!! I need to also scale down on the amount of things on her dresser.
The television is temporary....she only got to use it because she was sick today! It's usually in her closet.

I need to do a little something more to it but am not sure what direction to take.

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing! Fun seeing such a girly room. It was so nice to meet you at the party this past weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what if you moved the bed under the window? Then you could do a combination window mistreatment/faux canopy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about moving the bed under the window but the husband thinks it's a bad idea. I should try it anyway and just see if it works and then he will just have to get used to it!!!

    ReplyDelete