Saturday, October 3, 2009

More Repurpose Projects

Here's some great ideas from the msn home page.

Repurpose an old frame into a vanity tray. I love it!



Or use an old tp roll to store rubber bands and clips.



You know you aren't the only one that uses a lot of tp so save those rolls for another use.



Use an old cassette case to store ipod accessories...I like this idea but I doubt we have any of these...



I already do use this trick and it works better than those products sold in organizing stores



This is a trick that I will need to try when I eventually paint my laundry room door black!



A wine box shoe box



I usually end up throwing these out because the kids have them everywhere but this is a good idea.



Use shower hooks for purse hooks in your closet.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh! I liked the shower hooks to hold purses. THAT I could use, because hangers are not quite doing the job.

    ReplyDelete