Monday, October 12, 2009

Front Porch

Again, this is the first year that I decorated for Halloween so bear with me while I try new ideas. I haven't the slightest clue as to what to do outside so all ideas are welcomed!

My son was sick today with one of his frequent temperatures, along with a strong cough and streaming nose. So I stayed home with him because my husband had a full day of work to get done. After the appointment with the nurse at Walgreens and lunch, I put Michael down for his nap. Then, Annelise and I headed off to Home Depot to pick up some flowers and other things.

When we came home we sprayed down the porch, pulled the old flowers and got to work. We planted flowers and greenery in the pots and put up some webbing. Here's how it turned out:

It needs a little more than just spider webbing. I am thinking of picking up some decor for the window arch things on each side of the entry and maybe putting together some wreaths that will work for the Thanksgiving holiday as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment