Friday, October 23, 2009

Mission: Yard Sales!

Annelise and I are spending some mother-daughter time together tomorrow morning and we are hitting the yard sales! We have not been for some time and I am so excited!

I have to say that I love yards sales over the thrift stores because the prices are negotiable and let's face it, Goodwill is yard sale leftovers.

Here's my list of things I am in the "market" for:

1)
Wood Nightstand-Preferably Black (Little Michael's Room) Something along the lines of this or with transformation potential:


(Pottery Barn Kids)




Pier One Imports

2)
Wall Unit/Bookcase/Hutch/China Cabinet (Craft Room)

I've posted the wall unit I love so many times...check out my last post on it here!

3:)
Activity Table (Play Room/Loft)

The Land of Nod (Crate & Barrel)

4)
Curtains


I am open to options!

5)
Jars (Apothecary Type)

Save-On-Crafts.com

6)
Spice Rack Type Shelf (Craft Room-Paints)


7)
Book Bin (Michael's Room)


The Land of Nod (Crate & Barrel)

8)
Craft Table (Craft Room~Of Course)

Pier One

9)

Chair or Chair & 1/2

JcPenney

I'm sure I am getting way to specifc for yards sales but a girl can dream, right? I just hope we find good things for good deals and have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment