Thursday, October 1, 2009

Is there any potential?

I am been pondering this piece on craigslist for a few days and doubt it is going anywhere. If it does, then I guess it was not meant to be and honestly, I can't figure out if I could get it in Mike's truck all the way across town...

I was thinking that I could sand it, paint it and make it look like a brand new piece....



Add some wood or bead board for the back...


Remove the felt and paint the wire....

Am I dreaming or do you think I could make it come pretty close?

1 comment:

  1. I see potential. I would replace the 70's cabinet fronts with maybe some cute fabric and definitely add some bead board or wood behind the shelves.
    Holly at Life in the Fun Lane just made one in teal and then antiqued it. Turned out way cute.
    Or you could paint it white and antique it, but then do a wallpapered board in the back for some flair.
    Let me know if you end up getting it. Maybe when I come down for Halloween I can help.

    ReplyDelete