Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mission Yard Sales Completed!

Okay so I was truly dreaming when I posted those pics. Although I did not find anything on my "wish" list, we did pick up some pretty good finds.

I paid $10 for all of this:


Apples and Metal Basket
(I really just wanted the apples but just took the basket anyway)


"Dream" Sign
Thought that I could repaint this for Annelise's Room.

Black Tray
These are always handy for any drawer.


Two Storage Boxes
Can't go wrong with these.

Set of Four Baskets.

Annelise also had to have a set of four candles at that sale so we walked away with quite a bit!

I picked up this mirror for $3. I plan on painting it an antique white, taking the mirror out and painting with chalkboard paint. I saw something like this on another blog and loved the idea for our laundry room!


And these for a couple bucks along with a Littlest Pet Shop House for Annelise.


I also got some twig decorative balls for $.50! I already have some in my kitchen from Pier One.

At another sale, I picked up a Tow Mater tin picture for Little Michael's Room for $1! I almost didn't get this one because the little brother at this sale decided he loved cars too! We were lucky because it didn't got with the other pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment