Thursday, January 7, 2010

Guess Who Joined The Loyd Collection?

Well she's always been a part of my "family" long before Mike and I became a family. She is my bff, Heather!

She has a blog of her own called Heather's Haven but has decided to focus on completing her projects to fill her haven. I've asked Heather to join The Loyd Collection to showcase her talent and she has accepted my invitation!




Heather is as crazy (if not crazier) of a diy-er than me. She's an obsessive compulsive shopper, deal sniffing, procrastinating, multi crafting chick!

We may live in different states but we are never too far apart to critique each others work and offer unsolicited advice.
We are also willing to to tell one another the truth even when it may hurt.

Stay tuned for an upcoming post on Heather's latest crafting project.

No comments:

Post a Comment