Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baby Basketing!

I am a basket case in more ways than one. However, we will just talk about my love of gift baskets for baby showers.

Here's a picture of the gift basket I made for one of the gals at work for her shower this past Sunday. BTW, she's having a boy if you can't tell.



The baby bay is certainly on his way and she doesn't have a name so I had the onesie embroidered with her last name, which happens to be Harte so it worked out perfectly.

I was in such a rush that I didn't have time for many pics but I will be making more of some of the handmade gifts that I included and will post the details in the near future.

Total cost...drum roll please...a little less than $20! Half the cost was the onesie and embroidering from PBKids.

No comments:

Post a Comment