Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Weekend is Here!

I live for weekends...literally!  I work all week and keep plugging along until finally, friday night!  I am more excited than my four year old!!!  No work and no school!!!

We have big plans for the weekend!  Maybe a little yard sailing...and then the Lowes kids' clinic.  I wonder if they would let me have my own project and an apron.  I love those projects and Annelise does not like it when I try to help!

Here's A in her Safety Gear...It lasted less than a minute...restricts her talent of pounding my thumb....she is still working on hitting the nail head....which is exactly one more reason that I need my own project...right?

In the end our thumbs were only slightly bruised and A had a jewelry organizer of her own!
(We have great plans to paint it to match her room!)

Little Handy Michael will be coming along this weekend for the first time!  I am so excited to see his reaction.  He loves his tools at home and is always singing along to all Manny's songs!  Hopefuly he and big sister will practice some restaint...I mean safety with the tools ;)

And best of all...we will be making a LowBot!  Don't worry because I don't really know what it is either...but by the name, I would think a Lowe's Robot!

1 comment:

  1. So great that you are teaching how to use tools. I love it. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete