Monday, November 16, 2009

Something Old

I love going to antique shops and antique malls. There is something about reliving old times through a piece of furniture, camera or typewriter.

With the old, there is a sense of quality and integrity that you don't find in items these days.

1.
Does this chair look familiar? Mine was $2...
This Chair $69


Someday, my chair will look this good or better!
I've been sanding but there is much more work ahead on this project.

2.
Tins

$15.00 for the set of three tins. I do like these but not sure that I need any storage like this for the craft room.

3.
Payphone
$125.00
I wonder if it still works?

4.
Old Door I
$55.00
This would work great as a headboard.
This is my favorite piece!

5.
Old Door II
There is potential...can't remember the price though!

6)
Framed Mirror
$35.00
I thought this could work over Annelise's bed if my other project did not work out.

7)
Dress Form
So cute! I love these dress forms. So chic.

8)
Chandelier Tin
I love these chandeliers! This probably isn't old
but it is classy!

9)
Old Cameras
$20
I want something a little older.

9)
Black Bins/Knobs
I love this as a storage idea for my craft room.
Also looking for an old door knob for another project but I did not quite find what I was looking for.

10)
Ballet Tutu
Swan Lake?

11)
Airplane Pictures

12)
Frame Picture

This is not old either but it is
exactly the frame I want above A's bed!

1 comment:

  1. I saw some of these "dress forms" at hobby lobby on clearance...FYI!

    ReplyDelete