Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fountain Hills Arts & Crafts Fair

I mentioned in a post a few days ago that we were headed off to the Fountain Hills Arts and Crafts fair for a girls day out with the in-laws and my Bananalise but I forgot all about posting about our day until now.

I was disappointed because I expected to see more of the home decor type art projects like those in some of my favorite etsy stores.

However, there was excellent food....


friendly furry ones....


Annelise became a deputy sheriff...

...and we did find something at a booth on the way out as we were resting our tired feet across the way.





My mother-in-law bought this quilt as a belated gift for Little Michael's 2nd Birthday and it will soon have a home on his twin bed. I know, I known, I have not yet started on it. Not sure if I am just procrastinating all the work involved or having my little boy grow up a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment