Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Night Life

....or lack thereof! After dinner, Mike, Annelise, Little Michael and I headed out for some shopping on this spooky night...Friday the 13th that is!

We shopped:



I did not find any housewares at Penny's but I did pick up what I believe to be a fairly good deal on perfume. There is a Sephora at this location and if you buy their sample pack for $50, it includes a certificate for a free full size perfume of your choice. So naturally, I asked to get my free one right then and there, which turned out to be no problem at all. I chose:

Ralph Lauren Romance

We then headed off to:

This is one of my favorite stores and there is usually so much that I want! Luckily, I walked out spending $10 on some skeleton keys (see below) and a three pack of kids' movies.


Here's some things for my *wish* list:

I thought this was unique but not quite sure where I would put it!

I loved these frames for Annelise's room but she probably does not need anymore frames...actually she already has too many!

I thought this jewelry holder would be cute in her "dressing room" closet but I already bought her something else.

This is similar to the frame that I used for our Halloween Decor. I do love this style and actually took this picture for my friend Heather but she still has not updated her iphone to get pictures...silly girl!

I took a picture of these because Heather scored something similar (but square) for her parent's new vacation cabin at one of the yard sales we skipped through last weekend! She only paid $1 for all of them though!

Last and least favorite store of all was:



and we did not find a thing! Sad for me but happy for the wallet!

I need to save some dough because it is girl's day out with the mother in-law, sister in-law and Bananalise tomorrow.

On the way in, we will be hitting the sales in Snottsdale...I mean Scottsdale to see if they are getting rid of any pottery barn, zgallerie, restoration hardware, etc. items that I am in love with. Regardless I hope to find good deals on great things that I really don't need....but want and have to have!


The main reason for our trip is for an arts and crafts fair! And if we have more time, it will be Scottsdale Goodwill and other Thrift Stores in the upper side of town ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment