Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Organization Makeover



I am always looking for new ideas for organizing my craft supplies. As much as I love organization stores, I do not love the prices. So I try to think outside of the box and find things that I can reuse that are not intended for organizing.



1) Can
2) Mod Podge (You Can Find @ Just About Any Craft Store)
3) Brush
4) Decorative Paper

I used an old coffee can but you can use just about anything. Formula cans work great too!

For the paper, I used a gift bag with a paisley pattern that I found at the dollar store awhile back. Scrapbook paper is ideal but I could not find any in my collection that I wanted to use.

1) Cut your paper to fit your can.
2) Apply a generous amount of Mod Podge to the back side of the paper and apply to your can.
3) Once you have your paper affixed to your can, apply a coat of Mod Podge on top of your paper to give it a sealed look.
4) Let dry and organize!


3 comments:

  1. Really cute! Now I need to buy more Mod Podge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I love thee, Mod Podge... Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now have to buy Mod Podge too! Thanks Friend.

    ReplyDelete