Monday, December 28, 2009

A Word from the Wise

Wisdom Teeth....

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Third molar teeth (commonly referred to as wisdom teeth) consist of the mandibular and maxillary third molars; they usually appear between the ages of 17 and 25.[1] They are called wise teeth because they usually come in when a person is between age 17 and 25 or older—old enough to have supposedly gained some wisdom.[2] Most adults have four wisdom teeth, but it is possible to have more or fewer. Absence of one or more wisdom teeth is an example of hypodontia. Any extra teeth are referred to as supernumerary teeth.[3][4] Wisdom teeth commonly affect other teeth as they develop, becoming impacted or "coming in sideways".[5]extracted when this occurs. Humans are gradually losing their wisdom teeth, with some individuals having them congenitally absent.[6]

Yes, I still had my wisdom teeth up until yesterday at 26 years old but I should note that my loving husband still has all of his wisdom teeth and for the sake of his privacy we won't mention his age.


For those of you that don't know us...it's way too old to keep them!

Enough about him and more about my wisdom...just kidding. I have to say that the experience was not as bad as I anticipated and the only down fall is that I could not eat the strawberry strudel that we picked up at Fresh & Easy the night before. (Hmmm....I wonder if I could freeze a piece).

So the diet right now is ice cream. Thanks to one of the firm's associates and his wonderfully talented wife, I have plenty of hot fudge to top my treat with. Unfortunately, I am forced to have it lukewarm but it is still as good as last year!

And yes...here is some wisdom from the wisdom less...don't lick your fingers after getting your wisdom teeth removed....it's the same concept as don't use a straw....why because it hurts! Take my advice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Tuesday!
The Loyd Collection
Anne, Mike, Annelise & Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment