Sunday, December 20, 2009

Deck the Halls....

Christmas is almost here and we just finished the last of the decorating. Our shopping is pretty much finished and there are only a couple more things to buy for the kids' stockings!

Last weekend we hung the garland on the stairs.
We skipped this "project" last year so remembering what connected where and how was a bit of a chore.


A couple years ago I had finally completed my garland set with my purchases at the after Christmas sale at Target. I am way to cheap to pay full price so I had used some make shift garland that I paid a couple dollars for at Michael's in the past.

We affixed the garland with zip ties. Instead of wrapping the ties directly on the banister, we used strips of bubble wrap the protect the wood. Then we tied ribbons over the ties and bubble wrap and who could tell.

1 comment:

  1. It looks awesome! You make me wish I had a two story house.

    ReplyDelete