About What To Do With Those Pickle Jars?
Here's a project to dress up your jars to re-purpose:
1) Soak your jar to remove the label and clean the jar.
2) Create a vinyl stencil or buy vinyl letters at the store already made.
3) Use transfer paper to apply the stencil to the jar easier.
4) Then apply a heavy coat of Armour Etch with a Foam Brush.
5) Rinse off the Armour Etch with Water, Removed Stencil and Here's the Finished Project:
This is not the greatest photo....I put old fashioned style clothes pins from Dollar Tree in the jar, hence the "PINS" label.
1) Jar = Free
2) Armour Etch = $6 (Used 50% Michael's Coup) (Plenty Left for More Projects)
3) Vinyl = Already Had
4) Clothes Pins = $3 (Three Packs at Dollar Tree)
My Magazine Debut!
5 hours ago